View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 06:10 AM   #41
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
I actually just met Thurston and Kim earlier this evening! I was a dream come true and I almost cried out loud from joy.

First Kim came out. I thanked her and told her that Sonic Youth means so much to me, they changed my life. She smiled and replied "hopefully for the better." I told her yes, certainly, and then wished her luck in NYC tomm.

Then Thurston came out. He made a joke about how he was trying to get the new songs straight and seemed appreciative when i told him that i am a huge fan. Then he shook my hand and asked if i had seen kim. i pointed where she had gone and wished him good luck traveling to nyc.

amazing night. sonic love, sonic love.
Haha, were you the dark-haired girl next to me? There was only four other people out there and I think you'd be the only one that'd post on an SY forum.

I met all of them last night, except for Steve. I got Thurston to autograph my ticket with my shitty pink Sharpee, which I apologized for and he was all, "Nah, it's a pretty groovy Sharpee." It was so surreal. I'm still in disbelief. Nicest band ever.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|