View Single Post
Old 09.29.2009, 10:39 AM   #218
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I think the odds are much more likely that every galaxy out there (billions and billions) may have one planet in it that everything happened just right for it to develop lasting sentient life. if that is the case, then we will never ever ever communiocate with them,
Humans are yet to be LASTING, as we have been here for just a blip of existance.
if we are to last longer than the next few thousand years we need to 4expand and move into our solar system, using the resources available to us there.

on the freaky tip, I find it much more liekly that many of the flying saucers and ufo's people see are actually craft and probes sent back in time from humans in the far future.