View Single Post
Old 05.27.2007, 05:48 AM   #29
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Always a step ahead, eh?

...anyway, tell me your favourite song off this CD is "Bed for Scraping" and I'm becoming your brother.
Buaaah! I have 2 brothers now! I LOVE that song, and it's one of my very first "let's try to play this with my bass" tunes back in the days when I could play just the bass part of "Summer Nights" (yeah, from Grease soundtrack, so WHAT?!?)
By the way, there are so many good songs on this record, the mood is "variable" , the production is great, and it's an overall entertaining and interesting record. That's my opinion. Every record that boosts a triplet like "birthday pony", "forensic scene" and "combination lock" , all in just 9:30 minutes would end up in my top wathever list.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|