View Single Post
Old 08.14.2017, 10:50 PM   #262
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Parkins in 1989. Hated it enough to never investigate again. I'm still convinced that was the right decision. There were certain things I saw at that time that I definitely wasn't ready for, Peter brotzmann among them, but I think I was plenty ready for her. And it wasn't good.

Perhaps I was unfair, because I thought her stage presence was pretty irritating and could have actually Eclipsed whatever she was doing on the harp but I'm comfortable enough not listening to that music anymore. Even if I'm missing out on something good occasionally, there's plenty of other good stuff in the world. And she obviously has an audience.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|