View Single Post
Old 12.05.2010, 10:36 AM   #13392
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I really like christmas evil. I love how slow and methodical it is. Very cerebral and gritty and ugly at times. Also hilarious... doesn't he witness Santa eating ot hi mouth?... ... sorry. I'm sleeping. SANTA EATS OUT HIS MOM or something and that's what makes him a killer? So fucking weird. It's been a long time since I've seen it. But I am going to watch it this xmas, along with the yearly tradition of DEEP RED.

yeah I watrch it every year. It's really well done in the sort of Henry way in a way. Like its dirty and shows this dude is NUTS like when he puts his face in mud and puts his face on that kids house. So weird. And yeah santa goes down on his mom.