View Single Post
Old 02.24.2007, 07:58 PM   #9
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I do not know where you live. You almost had me fooled that it was Missouri with the whole "meth lab" thing. I'm just going to assume it isn't St. Louis or the surrounding areas. A lot of the local sort of bands that I've gone to see in the past few years are really supportive of the whole Johnny Thunders thing...whatever you call it. I don't know if it's as prevalent in other places in the midwest or what. I'd be curious to find out.

Other than that, I don't really want to comment on anyone's coolness or lack thereof.

What the fuck is the 'whole Johnny Thunders thing..." and how do some shitty little local bands support it?

I'm from Minnesota. Recognize.