Thread: boring bands
View Single Post
Old 09.09.2009, 07:27 PM   #51
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Godspeed rule. First 2 White Stripes albums are good.

Most bands are boring, really. Even bands I like. I enjoy Tortoise, for example.. well, some of their stuff.. but they're so fucking boring. I love King Crimson, but some of their shit is boring. And so on and so on.

...Radiohead are just awful. I can't make it through most of their albums because they're so boring. IN RAINBOWS is nearly unlistenable to me.

I haven't mentioned them in a while so I think it's safe for me to say that Markers are one of the most boring bands, if not the most boring, I've ever heard. Their music is so monotonous. For "noise", "freak-out", "psychadelic", "whoa man" stuff, like their early stuff, there's no variations, no changes, and you can fast-forward to any part of any song and it's the same shitty guitar with a competent drummer and a girl going "Ya ya." Just awful. On their newer stuff, where they write 2-chord songs they can barely play, they're probably even more boring. Simply atrocious.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|