View Single Post
Old 02.20.2014, 03:45 AM   #21
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
yesterday after work i went to see MSHR from Portland.

While I did enjoy the visual and technical aspect of their show a lot, they couldn't really keep up with the music on a similar level.

They had all these sweet homemade boxes and diy stuff, most of which were equipt with optical sensors/controllers etc. So they fooled around with laser pointers, light bulbs sensory gloves and whatnot.
Very interesting and all but the music really lacked dynamics and the sounds they created weren't exciting to my ears.

Kinda like the latest Jarmusch flick, it had good ideas, tons of stuff in it I like, visually it was very appealing but somehow the outcome is.... mehh.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|