View Single Post
Old 10.23.2012, 12:18 PM   #16340
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I've watched Taxi Driver to check that I wouldn't fall asleep halfway through the film once again but I did. Maybe it was because I've watched too many episodes of Louie (God, I so LOVE this tv show! Check out the episode with D. Lynch on it) until the early hours of Sunday, or it's just that this movie puts me sleep no matter what. I'll give it another go.

louie is the best. i can't remember david lynch on it, probably because hulu stopped showing the new episodes and i have to wait until they are up on netflix. or maybe i actually saw it but just forgot. my memory is full of holes like that, especially concerning tv shows, because i watch so many. but louie, anyway, rules.

ANYWAY, i am no big fan of taxi driver either. i mean yes, beautifully shot and all, but i don't think i like stories by paul schraeder. i mean it's always this dismal darkness and desperation of a lonely maladapted guy in a big city having a psychotic breakdown (taxi driver) or having his brains beaten to a pulp (raging bull). i'm sorry if i mischaracterize the guy with such broad generalization but if i wanted to watch yet-another psychotic breakdown all i'd have to do is look inside my own head. just saying.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|