View Single Post
Old 04.07.2008, 12:00 PM   #14
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Made the effort to stop by saturday, last weekend, and glad I did. I've seen several of Kim's shows and I like this one the best, it seems more fully realized, the other were collabs and more space-oriented. You've seen the pictures online, but there is a certain fuzziness that doesn't come through I saw standing in front of them. And the fuzziness kind of messed with my head. She does an interesting layering to the colors.

I have to note the gentleman at the gallery was very friendly and pleased I had stopped by. Usually these art people are so standoffish. He put on the mirror/dash tune as I entered the space. There was a little color xerox booklet available for sale with the CDr, but I bought the gallery book from her show in Portugal which showed a number of paintings from the same series in color. i've got a couple extra of the promo cards if anyone wants one.

Show ends this week and I'd recommend everyone scream down there tomorrow before the NNCK show.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|