Thread: 4AD
View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 08:29 AM   #43
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
hehe.Notice how i didn't capitalize the first 'he' of this post. sHAME SHAME! Anyway, are you a 4AD fan? One of those labels that actually have fans.

Not really, I've never been one of those people that buys music on the strength of a band name or label. Their output tends to be inconsistent. I tend to wait until I've heard the music and make a decision based on that.
There are a few artists that I've found to be consistently excellent - Loop, EN, Nick Cave and TG and of course SY, but I don't own everything ever released by them, just the stuff I like.

I have a friend who is a Factory fanatic though, he has just about everything it's possible to have that has a Factory catalogue number. I guess everyone needs a hobby

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|