View Single Post
Old 04.26.2014, 11:02 AM   #15
halgreen
stalker

halgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I didn't speak to her. It was kind of odd. Earlier in the day I picked up the Body/Head record. On my way home I decided to stop into a neighborhood restaurant for some lunch. I was sitting at one end of the bar nursing a bourbon + waiting on my food, and for whatever reason glanced toward my left and noticed her taking a seat at the other end of the bar. She was with some dude (I speculate I know who he was, but would rather not state on a public forum..which I'll explain in a minute. In all fairness he was sitting on the other side of her so I didn't get too great of a look at him). The bar tender/server working the bar didn't seem to notice her, so I pulled the record I'd purchased earlier out of my bag and showed him. He was a bit taken aback/etc. A "holy fuck" moment for us both, no doubt. Anyway. I didn't want to ask her to sign my record while she was eating. I'm just not that sort of rude. She definitely noticed the fact that I'd recognized her, however. She seemed to attempt some semi covert sort of ordeal when leaving. The guy got up and left a minute or so before her, and then she darted out the door after him. It seemed she didn't want it to appear as if they were together. I don't know. Apparently she's a terrible tipper, which I found to be kind of funny. Either way...that was it. She's the only member of Sonic Youth I've never spoken with. She has a presence I find to be a bit intimidating, and aside from that I find her to be generally uninteresting (even though I do obviously love her music).

Peace.

There's no excuse for terrible tips.
halgreen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|