View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 10:46 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Wow.. this whole fucking exhibit is so damned "West LA" it makes me sick! I want some no-wave to destroy this..

I prefer the eastside scene, we're grimier but have less pretension. No diss to Kim, propz for doing here thang, but clearly she is hanging out with the side of LA she is better off avoiding, and I speak from intimate experience in the LA art scene :/

Quote:
'When am I going to be over that?' And I almost resisted it because I felt like once I decided who I was, I shouldn't trust that—I would be comfortable and I wouldn't be creative. It's this feeling of 'you're never there.'

I agree completely, its why I am totally proud to be a saboteur in my own life, whenever I get to comfortable I start not trusting myself. I do better in chaos..

Quote:
"I mean, I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't know how to get there and do that. Now I have a daughter who's 19, in her second year of art school, and I find her and her friends fascinating. They seem so smart and so together. So much more together than I ever was."

I know EXACTLY what she means.. don't kids fuck around and fuck up anymore? Seems not so much.. When I was 19 I was making so many bad decisions that its not cliched to say, "I'm lucky to be alive."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|