View Single Post
Old 06.17.2006, 09:18 PM   #9
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
Im going to be honest and say those shows look boring. Maybe an hour in length if that. Shaking hell every time?

I agree. The set's do look boring. They are playing way too much material off of the new album. I don't mind of course if they play a few songs off Rather Ripped, but almost the entire set list is from RR except for like 3 or 4 songs! That's not cool! I want more variety in an SY show. I remember the last time I saw the band perform live they played a very diverse set ranging their entire career. It seems to me like SY are getting kinda lazy!!!! They're not really venturing out anymore. I know they want to promote the new album, I have no problem with that. I have a problem with playing RR as the whole set because Im not that bnig of a fan of Rather Ripped.
It's decent but i want to hear a lot of other great SY songs from the past. HGopefully they'll incorporate much more of their older material into their live performances by the time they come to Boston in the fall. If not, I'll be a little let down.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|