View Single Post
Old 06.10.2012, 10:17 AM   #15901
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
This is too easy.

EDIT: Ok. Fine. I'll take you seriously.

I, like you, was expressing an opinion. That's it. Why take it so personal? My gripe was with Fel, not you. Geez. Chill out. Anyway, none of this stuff matters in the least.

And I'm sure Dr. F appreciated your response. It was well thought out. I doubt he understood it, but that's his fault and another matter entirely.

Hug?

lolol okay sure, but no assgrab.

i though you had taken offense at my commentary or something. i didn't get that you were arguing him felixon via my post. anyway, shit happens, sorry for the misunderstanding.

i'll have to take issue with "i doubt he understood it" though. i like felixon, which is why i took time to write him an explain, and i don't want to get in the middle of your fight if you're having one.

but yeah, peace and love and all that shit, of course. i've said this here before but i don't care so much about agreements/disagreements as i care about people who give enough of a shit about movies to take time to discuss them.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|