View Single Post
Old 10.10.2014, 05:27 PM   #5790
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Because he isn't that sort of player.

exactly, but should he even need to be? i mean, what's wrong with a tikitaka balloon + 1 pointed knife blade at the end? that's how i used to see villa at barça before his broken leg.

Quote:
It's weird that he hasn't scored for Spain, especially as his playing with Fabergas really has been brilliant. I guess it's only a matter of time.

he had some good chances but was either well-marked or he just missed. skrtel i thought was man-marking him and ha ha ha… oh...

Quote:
An asshole? Yeah he's clearly a guy brought on the mean streets, and he ain't never gonna back down from a fight, no matter who it is.
i didn't see him as "not backing down" but more as a diva causing fights and taunting opposing players and just being a general asshole. there was a slovakian guy who grabbed him by the throat however and gave him a good shove and got away with it if i recall. that slovakian is the one who didn't back down from a fight! (it wasn't skrtel-- i think it was kucka). a most satisfactory response.

Quote:
If as Demonrail hinted at, Costa stays injury free then Chelsea will win the league and he'll get player of the season. Easy.

i need to watch him more because although i don't like the personality he projects on the pitch i haven't said i hate how he plays. i need to watch more prem matches for sure. i'm trying to negotiate some deal that might allow me to do that without suffering streams, but we'll see.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|