Thread: bitch and moan
View Single Post
Old 09.21.2006, 12:54 PM   #37
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
thanks, am always using body cream stuff.
its not that. its seasonal, before fall starts, was free of it past years however. my mother had the same torture, skin doctor said nada can be done, many people have it, its that blasted atmosphere's "new" alergies or smth.
and its awful.

take vitamin C, n o w.

lots of girls bruise easily. i mean almost every girl i know says she gets bruises and has no idea where she got them. all exept one and we all know where she got them.

ok back to bitching. on the train, four seats facing eachother and people sit on the outside seat so you cant get to the window seat. when you try to get by they look at you like you ruined their day. aaaaahhhhhh i hate them.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|