View Single Post
Old 04.07.2006, 12:46 PM   #37
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Oh man The Golden Girls! Thats a funny thought. Imagine back in '95 before Washing Machine came out if Sonic Youth were in Miami and I don't know Rose was found out to be related to Steve or something along those line. And the the first 5 minutes were setting up the situation and the next 22 minutes was a raucious version of The Diamond Sea. They'd cut to commercial mid song and come back from commercial and bam right back to the madness. I wish I controlled TV and so do you
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|