View Single Post
Old 04.07.2006, 08:13 AM   #30
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I admire the balls.
Come on, it's a pair of cooler-than-thou art/rock types standing up & not only admitting that they like a shitty TV show but that they like it to such a degree they're willing to appear in it. Now that's class.

well said. why is it that anytime they do something that doesn't fit in with their image and isn't popular with the "indie" community, everyone tries to give them a motive that might be okay enough to keep them on a pedestal? why does it have to be kim's fault, or coco's fault? a feminist might say why isn't it thurston's fault; maybe he just thinks the gillmore girls are hot. (and parenthetically, i have never seen the gillmore girls so i don't even know if that statement is possible.) why do you need to ascribe a justification? why can't the answer simply be, maybe they actually like the show and just want to be on it?
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|