View Single Post
Old 04.08.2014, 09:14 PM   #413
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by an evening with viewtiful
He has the corniest lines though... I mean some of his lyrics make me groan out loud... I also hate his "I watch Youtube videos about 911/Illuminati conspiracy theories and think I know what's really going on" politics.

Yeah, I listened to that album a total of ONE time from start to finish and now it only comes on as a function of the shuffle option.

I am very picky about my political hip hop. I mean, rarely are the semi-educated "philosophical" emcees the ones who have compelling political identities. Surprisingly, I feel that the Kanye's, Raekwons, RZA's, the Jiggas-- of the world, along with obvious choices like Dead Prez-- end up being the ones with more sincere political opinions, and it's usually because they understand social dynamics and grew up in areas where race was a handicap from birth.

Much as I think Sole can shred, he will never know what the fuck he's shredding about.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|