View Single Post
Old 08.14.2010, 03:09 AM   #232
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Drain You
Negative Creep
School
Been A Son
Aneurysm

My first experience with Nirvana was this From The Muddy Banks of Wishkah tape a friend let me borrow. It was right when I was started to get into music seriously at around age 12. I didn't even own any kind of stereo or anything, all I had was this bulky kind of tape recorder used usually for recording meetings or whatever. Which was ok mostly but the only problem was that the batteries were old, mostly depleted and I never bothered to replace them. This coupled with the fact that the tape player was kind of broken anyway made the tape play really slowly. Well it'd start out kind of normal because you know how batteries will semi recharge a bit when not used for a while. So "Intro" and "School" would be okay albeit a little warbly. But by the time it got towards the end of the tape it'd be extremely slow.

Like this Kids in the Hall sketch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUBkEuxhgIU

But alot slower. It'd be on Negative Creep and it'd sound like "iiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmm aaaaaaaa nnnnnnnneeeeeeeeegggggggaaaaaaattttttiiiiiiivvvvvv vveeeeee cccrreeeeeep aaaaannnndddd iiiii'mmmmmm ssssstttooooooooonnnnneeeedddd."

Great record though.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|