View Single Post
Old 07.01.2011, 12:16 PM   #1
calroot
empty page

calroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's assescalroot kicks all y'all's asses
Calamus Root Magician recently completed a quasi-hip hop remix/collage recording of Sonic Youth's music.

Another Sonic Life is available for download at the website. If you're into SY and hip hop, you should definitely check it out. It's the second in a series of remix recordings (the first is a Joanna Newsom remix, also up for the download at the site).

It would appear that I am not sufficiently privileged to embed URL's into my posts, so here's the site:

www dot calamusrootmagician dot com.

If you like hip hop and know Sonic Youth's music, it's worth your time, despite the relative tackiness of this jury rigged self-promotional post. I'm just trying to get the project out to people who would appreciate it.

Peace.
calroot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|