View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 12:29 PM   #272
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
april 25: elliot sharp, ikue mori and zeena parkins performing screen play by christian marclay..

Wow, where is this happening? I think this is the same piece Lee did with E# at MOMA last year that was so cool.

I bought a ticket for the Slits next week, in a small club. I don't go for reunions much but Thurston dug'em and I always loved the Slits. But thats late, beforehand I'll check out Gold Sparkle Band at Phantom Ear at Union Pool. Friday I'll see the early Zeena Parkins set at The Stone then head to the Living Theater to see Other Dimensions in Music. Oh yeah and Thursday I'm definitely heading to Union Pool to see Metal Mountains, a new trio of PG6, Samara and Helen Rush probably the closest I'll get to seeing the Tower Recordings this year. Sometimes living in NYC is ok.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|