View Single Post
Old 07.05.2013, 06:08 PM   #35875
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Its just rumors but seems realistic to me. How could Omer NOT feel snubbed?
http://espn.go.com/nba/conversations...rd-source-says

As to your list of Wilt, Shaq, and Kareem, those aren't just the best centers to play for the Lakers, neither just some of the best centers to ever play the game, those, three guys are literally three of the best players EVER of ANY position

I love me some Dream and Mose Malone, but lets get serious here, Lakers triumvirate of Hall of Famers trumps any list, period, and Dwight can walk away if he likes, Lakers damn well know they will recover, but it will take some time and humility, both of which are think are perfectly reasonable for Los Angeles at the moment.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|