View Single Post
Old 09.07.2009, 12:42 AM   #98
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Strong and independent people can be just as insecure as the weak and needy. They just express it in belligerence and obstinacy.
Agreeing with this statement, it kinda just seems like the past couple posts (and any other very general and basic discussion on independence) merely discuss the faces of people, without accounting for the crazy shit you see when peoples lives get on the line, etc. And it also only discusses how people seem on a situational basis, like if they are brave or a pussy the moment you met them, then thats all they would be.

I know what I just said is entirely contradictory. I'm trying to deal with this shit at the moment. I honestly cant judge a person based on the condition they're in when I interact with them, but then how can I define a person? Honestly, I'm asking you.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|