View Single Post
Old 04.10.2017, 11:24 AM   #48641
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I love Section 80 so much. It rivals Good Kid for me, and my opinion on which is my favorite Kendrick album varies by day.

Varies between Sec.80 and good kid though... right? Not TPAB and untitled, unmastered.

I have no idea how I'd rank them. I think good kid, mAAd city is my favorite, but it's quite an emotional rollercoaster. You're on cloud 9 for "Bitch Don't Kill my Vibe" and "Backseat Freestyle," then "The Art of Peer Pressure" hits and it's like "Devil in a new Dress" plunging you into despair with "Runaway" and then taking you to hell with, well, the entire rest of that album. Then you have "Good Kid" to get your shit pumped way the fuck up, and it all comes crashing down again. That's a rough album.

I think "Fucn Your Ethnicity" is my favorite SONG because it sounds... almost happy. But as for albums, it's hard to say. They all have pretty much nothing but strengths (though I could do without "u" altogether. Yikes.)

Anyway, Kendrick is the shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|