Thread: Sy Album grades
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2010, 01:25 AM   #28
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysonichaircut
the closest. though ejstns is definetely an A+++ :-)

When I first heard "Experimental jet set" I was a little disappointed. Maybe because itīs very rock-oriented album and including not much that "sophisticated melodic Sonic-style", that I liked a lot. But when Iīve listened the album more, I have started to like it more. Also "NYC Ghost & Flowers" was disappointment at first, but now it has been as usual on my record player as the others!

In coincide I forgot "Whitey Album", "Washing Machine" and "The Destroyed Room" for the list. In my opinion these three are very very great albums and deserves also A + (thatīs highest grade of mine : ))
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|