View Single Post
Old 10.12.2016, 07:19 PM   #1149
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
i like that all the racists are outing themselves, i mean people like myself have always looked kind of like assholes for always talking about racism and now we seem almost prescient though its more like reality is just more exposed now. same with police brutality, its not new, its just being more widely exposed.

i as always, look forward to the upcoming fight when Trump loses, and he will lose, and they make 2009 look tame and civilized. now, i don't think its 1860 or something that crazy, but we are mos def deep in the late innings of a societal culture war

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|