View Single Post
Old 02.02.2012, 02:19 PM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
yeah, i don't agree with that. first of all animals do not do shitty things to each other usually. animals take what they need and leave what they don't. animals kill for the mutual survival of each other. animals do not commit genocide.

and there are also plenty of human cultures that were based of more egalitarian ideals that were based on respecting their surroundings for example many indigenous cultures of the americas (Turtle Island). this shittiness is definitely a problem of "civilized" people and i do not think can be attributed to a genetic human trait.
i think that things get dangerous when there is a group formation
groups who then have dominant position and then have guns
and so war begins

no groups = no war

they did these psychological test on people and split a group of people into 2 groups a and b, also gave then different colors of tshirts bluee and red

these things are between the ears
if you think that you belong to the group a or to the group b
then you are the one that makes that thought and follows that

if everyone has a same colord tshirt then no one is thinking in terms of group a or group b

the humans made up all these fictionary things
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|