View Single Post
Old 04.22.2018, 01:23 PM   #50607
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Funny you should mention that album. I was actually thinking about the single Guilty Conscience the other day. I remember that coming out on single and buying it. However, for all the stuff he released in that period that's never talked about, and to my knowledge played by him.

Just give it a whirl now. The bit about raping a 15 year old is probably why.

aw fuck thanks for ruining my morning dude lol

see, this is why i never could get into hiphop, and never bought any with exceptions like public enemy or some jazz hybrids— the whole me me me bitches-and-money cult of violence. the more i understand the lyrics, the less i like it. & on & on & on.

now this! i had to go and google the lyrics because i didn’t know wtf he was talking about and sure enough i look and say “i was listening to this!” but completely ignorant of what had been said (i did pick up the impregnating a spice girl bit though).

so, anyway, moral problems aside, thanks to my bad ear for english & dialects i can say with certainty that the best-selling hiphop artist of the 00’ decade was musically tons more interesting than the best selling rock band of the same era. no question.

this is just to say, again, again, again, that there’s been a changing of the guard in music, and psychopathy aside, you can tangibly hear why. detroit psychopaths make better music than “nice” canadians.

(actually i dont know if nickelback has psychopatic or “nice” lyrics—it just sounds fucking terrible. TERRIBLE.)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|