View Single Post
Old 11.26.2017, 03:00 PM   #21824
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

the old ones were fucking garbage. the new one is garbage too but it looks better and has the crazy chicken lady who makes me laugh.

the only think i can remember about the old ones is the music cuz the movies were so dull. the music is like the cyst of a brain parasite that refuses to die. it’s “good”in that sense.

ok no, the premise that the former heroes are now doing childrens parties is great and funny and correct. i did enjoy that. but after that it’s just more nonsense.

Wow man. Did you, like, not grow up in the ‘80s or something?

The Ghostbusters movies are dumb and kinda bad, but also hilarious and awesome. Not unlike Back to the Future.

If all you can remember is the music, maybe re-watch one of those days. At least the first one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|