View Single Post
Old 03.30.2007, 06:24 PM   #5
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I support ousting those in government from the top executive levels all the way down to the corrupt cop on the beat that allow gangs to exist.

I fully support the systematic obliteration of all "old world" feudalistic criminal organizations operating within the borders of the United States of America and urge a dismantling of the power structure that allows it to occur. And i don't mean all the public officials that have their hands-tied and are caught in-the-middle by the true power elite. My call is to urge the removal somehow of any of those in power that are found guilty of jeopardizing public safety for their own financial benefit at the expense of a serious threat to the taxpaying citizens and the representorial electorate of the United States of America.
For instance, if a senator has a "political view" (more like gun lobby view) that public gun shows are fine, then they should be removed from office.
And, if they resist being removed, then they should be prosecuted criminally. The amount of firearms that have been, are now being, and will be produced is out-of-control.
The Second Amendment is long overdue for some restrictive clauses, people. Let's be civilized, America.

The fact that gangs haven't been eliminated in the U.S. is reprehensible. The fact that people allow themselves into being brainwashed into a war in the Middle East over fabricated safety reasons when gangs are allowed to exist is ridiculous...when there are no restrictions really for buying and selling at gun shows...ditto for tractor trailers on the same interstate highways as passenger vehicles, but these are, for now, side issues.

JFK and his clan came from the gangster background. His father, Joe, and his Prohibition-era stranglehold is as about as OG as it gets. Which is probably the only reason why an Irish Catholic won the presidency (see also Daley's Chicago election tampering).
RFK later sought to end all organized crime and did a good deal to begin that process before he was (also) assassinated. It was his recompense.

In recent history, from the presidency of Ronald Reagan onwards, cocaine is the big black budget product and as a result, there are gangs all over the United States of America that distribute it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm finding the yes/no nature of the debate a bit too simplistic. Where do you stand?

As far as the music goes, it's music. I say leave it alone.
Other than that, people should collectively stop being in love with their own whining so much (yeah, radio talk shows are the worst), take some deep breaths, actually think about what really is happening, and take action accordingly.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|