View Single Post
Old 02.07.2018, 11:24 AM   #49370
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I didn't even know it was Frank Ocean when I first heard it. I literally stayed tuned in to the radio in order to find out what that horrible song was and who to avoid in the future. It seriously made me angry to listen to it. Awful lyrics, awful melodies, awful soft rock crap.

You heard one song! You can give it more of a chance than that before deciding it’s absolute trash. Frank Ocean is not soft rock. He’s also not for everyone, so it’s totally possible you wouldn’t like it anyway, but he’s genuinely experimental, especially for a pop artist.

Personally I think everyone should listen to “Blonde” before making a decision. Some of the weirdest music ever to land on a no. 1 album.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|