View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 12:52 PM   #59
follow.blind
bad moon rising

follow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's assesfollow.blind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
Ya know, that doesn't prove anything. It's cool that yr friend will actually play Sonic Youth in the bar, but his opinions of the record aren't exactly valid here. Lot's of people like the record and many people don't. I agree that sections of the record are boring, but the record on thwe whole still has some good material on it. It's just not fully realized. I think the band was in a bit of a rut. Just a small creative block. And if you don't like the album then why did you have yr bartender friend play it in the bar? That doesn't make any sense to me! It seems like such a strange move.

666th post!!! Evil!!!!!!!! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!

Oh yes...I was drunk (bad times these days - who the hell invented man-conceit? And all the other stupid stuff that makes things even harder...? Fucking 5 years for nothing.)

I don't really think that it proves anything. I'm not that stupid - it's all about my fucking english and silly moods... I wanted him to play Rather Ripped because I like this band...is it Sonic Youth? Or something...

Congratulations MY LORD! 666!
follow.blind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|