View Single Post
Old 09.21.2008, 12:56 PM   #14
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I can't believe I have been going to rock shows for a decade and not tried this. I am the fucking PITMASTER for Christ's sake, this should have been part of my repertoire..

When I get into a pit, it is all good, I keep the circle going, I pick up everyone who falls, I knock any bastard on his ass who is fucking around, I prop up the edge of the wall, I throw people back in who are getting pushed out involuntarily, and further, I stop EVERY SINGLE FIST FIGHT i see about the brew, like last night at deftones they tried to fight the security guard in the pit, but I had to cool it down and hug some folks and calm them down lest they hurt the security, cuz once the security is hurt, the show is absolutely over, been there, done that.

damn, you sound like a modern rock version of Ghandi or some shit.

on the real though, that's tight
glad you had fun, man
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|