View Single Post
Old 03.08.2018, 10:23 AM   #22225
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Totally agreed. I have seen you all posting about him in the past several weeks, and I am in total agreement with most of the comments. I still remember going to Ex Machina on the recommendation of a friend, knowing nothing about it. Got way hooked, and saw it in the theater 3 times total. I NEVER do that. Really excited to see what becomes of him.

We rented Ex Machina last week, and my expectations were low-ish for no real reason. I think just because I didn't really know much about it, but I just knew "hey, I like this kind of sci fi." I ended up finding the moving totally gripping, with excellent acting and thumbs-up tension. It's a pretty haunting movie that sticks with you after it's ended. I was super impressed. And later I was like "hey,holy shit... that was a great movie where only 3 people even had speaking roles." Quality shit.

Even before seeing this one, I think I had already stated that Annihilation was like the movie I was most excited about seeing this year?