View Single Post
Old 11.14.2006, 02:45 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
great food in chinatown

try "full kee"
and there's this malaysian place-- burma i think it's called

well for more this is the trusted source-- go for the cheap eats/ dirt cheap eats:

http://www.washingtonian.com/section...nts/index.html

--

what else???

hm i wonder what has cropped up lately

you know for shows try of course the 930 club though it's pricey

so the main areas to visit would be

capitol hill-- mostly government shit but the library of congres is an perpetual orgasm of books

downtonw/chinatown/7th street - formerly a seedy paradise, now the seat of such tourist traps as the espn zone & other worthless motherfucking crap. but good movies@ E STREET CINEMA (sorry i fucked up i said F street first) & good food at aforementioned places. 7th street has the shakespeare theatre, you can get cheap standing room seats, excellent company. further north is the convention center + warehouse next door + the edge of the ghetto (heh).

oh don't shit on the touristy shit, the national gallery of art has free movies on weekends and they can be fuking amazing. the national gallery of art is fucking amazing, period, both west + east wings (classical/modern).

u street/ adams morgan (annoying tourists and fast gentrification make this best during weekdays, but this is where people "party", so to speak).

georgetown (meh)

if you're going to be in the suburbs... don't lose hope, there is some life in them-- especially good restaurants
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|