View Single Post
Old 12.19.2014, 01:26 PM   #1578
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey louder:

I am really fucking enjoying the new D'Angelo album. It's not even fair that it came out so late in the year! Too late for Rolling Stone or SPIN to even have a chance to include it in their year end lists.

It's not exactly the most market-savvy time to release one's first new album on 14 years. But D'Angelo pretty obviously doesn't give much of a shit about that kind of thing. I, however, will totally be revamping my list to include it.

Also, how are you feeling aboht the new J. Cole? I think it's the first record he's dropped that I genuinely *like*... The previous have basically just been a few likable tracks floating around in an ocean of skippable mediocrity.

But I'm quite surprised about 2014 Forest Hills... It's way better than I ever would have thought possible. Y'know?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|