View Single Post
Old 03.01.2011, 10:47 AM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
New Six Organs is a LOT better than LUMINOUS NIGHT. Actually might be his best ever, it's definitely up there. Just great. Dunno what the consensus is on it, but for him to release an album this strong this late in his career kinda blows my mind.

New Natural Snow Buildings (WAVES OF THE RANDOM SEA) is alright. After having listened to like 50 hours of this band, I'm pretty burnt out. THey're still good, and this album sounds pretty different than their other stuff, actually. I just haven't been in the mood for it.

Sun Splitter's "II" is a great album. The new Vivian Girls I've listened to probably 10 times, it's simultaneously their weakest album and their strongest. Would've been an AWESOME ep.

Can't wait for the new Jeff Mills album "THE POWER". Otherwise, I'm mostly just excited for the new Obscura, Necrophagist, and Krallice. Wheeeeeee.

Also, that new Pink Reason ep ("Desparate Living") is quite awesome, that might be 2010 though.

New Big Blood album is quite good though Fire on Fire is so much better and I'm very sad about their breakup...

I'm mainly, as usual, looking for any good new 2011 electronic releases. SYRFOX?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|