View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 02:57 PM   #18
████████
little trouble girl

████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
You all deserve to die.

Would you like a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up?

This is a thread for ABAB lovers. All other "people" (and I say "people" even though it's obvious that you do not possess a shread of humanity) can stay away from my thread. We do not want the trolls, we only want the ABBA. Now that I think about it, you make want to throw up my lunch (hotpockets - pepperoni) and spit it out at old ladies. I will tell them that I am you and they will find you and kick your sissy-ass like they should and can!!!!! :LOL:

I have a serious question. Have you ever been raped by a donkey? I bet you have. Your post smells like donkey rape. And a long session of donkey rape at that! I'm talking about 10 meters of donkey dong right up your pooper. Oh, you like that now, don't you Mr. Trolls? I knew it. I can smell a donkey rape lover from a kilometer away.

It is really fucking disgusting how we come to make posts about SONIC YOUTH and ABBA and you are so high and mighty on your mighty chair that you just look stoopid. Really stoopid. HaHaHa! All the people here are going to see my post and know that you, Mr. Pookie are not a person who is good in bed because you are too occupied with that smell that is on your fingers. You know, that smell that smells like DONKEY RAPE????

████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|