Thread: Nicfit,
View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 02:38 AM   #5
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
After 3 years of picking up and smoking 50 butts on average, and being so freaked out about it I had 3 Hepatitis tests and an AIDS test done, you would think there is some mystic solution to quitting that the Natives knew about. You can't get Hepatitis from saliva. I had no choice but to find out myself. I hate picking up butts but I've gotten really good at it. It's become an abstract of will power. It gets me out of the apartment when I'm paranoid and gets me socializing with people I'd never expect to. The compassion and stupidity of average people reveals itself.

One looney always says he's going to call the cops when he sees me pick butts out of the local bar's ash tray. Bitches scared out of their mind at the sight of smoking. In the past week 2 people gave me enough money to buy an entire pack myself. The emphasis is now on value of social interaction picking butts rather than the impact on the budget. Some bizzaro world and validation on poverty and addiction
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|