View Single Post
Old 09.22.2012, 11:51 PM   #26
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
love all the soundtrack and instrumental outtakes post 2000: Demonlover, Kali Yug ep (best Sonic present ever?), the "noho-furniture-sessions" parts of Destroyed Room, Syr9. Made In Usa has good tracks too, though I'm not so into all the versions of that upbeat throwaway rockish song.

I've said it before, but the soundtrack boxset title and artwork should be an extension of Destroyed Room, with collages using photos of hotel rooms trashed by bands more debauched than SY.

Never saw any of the movies though, or figured out where to listen to the Things Behind the Sun tracks. I wanna check out that Stage and Screen CD from Lee, who has heard it?
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|