View Single Post
Old 09.22.2012, 03:01 PM   #24
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
nah far from favorite.My wife got it for me for xmas one year actually, yr right. But There's some interesting ideas. Its' far too brutal for me. But if more sounded like "Move Away" or the stuff they did for Things Behind The Sun, I'd probably love it. --> The Destroyed Room is a favorite album of mine, so I'd like to hear the supposed soundtrack boxset they planned.

Its quite funny having a CD that starts with "Move Away" and then ends with a song by Sepultura. It was a good present.

As far as clueless Sonic Youth Xmas presents go, my dad got me the Japanese import version of EJSTNS, which has no extra tracks at all, and is my least favourite SY album. My sister also got me one of those awful "framed signature" things of EJSTNS. Its still sat down the side of my bed, i cant bring myself to put it on the wall...

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|