View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 12:50 PM   #27
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
Byron Coley accidentally bumped into me in Astor Place crossing the street once (early this year? my memory is shit, it was when him and Thurston were doing those round of talks about the No Wave book in NYC). So he's all apologetic and I just go "You're Byron Coley!" and he seemed really surprised that I knew who he was, and then I noticed Thurston was right near him chuckling. Nice guys.

A couple years ago I went to meet my friend who was working one of the fashion shows at Bryant Park and Kim (looking fabulous) and VINCENT GALLO strutted past. She noticed I was looking at her and gave a very timid smile. I don't blame her for being reclusive, I probably would do the same in her position of mini-fame.

I also saw Mark Ibold on the 7 train once which was just unexpected. Didn't say anything to him.

This doesn't pertain to an actual meeting, but I remember watching Eyewitness News in nyc sometime in 2007. Thus story came up about a parent-student protest of some kind at an inner-city school and they interviewed LEE. "Lee Ranaldo - Parent." Does he still live in the city? I know he has young kids, so it was related to that.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|