View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 08:22 AM   #15
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
The fact that I almost got beaten up on saturday. I was on my way to home with a friend when a group of people passed us and one of them tackled me to ground (or driveway actually, which almost resulted in me getting hit by a car), I didn't even realise what happened until I was lying on asphalt and they were poking me with their shoes and shouting "areyafuckinwithus!?".
Anyway, I managed to get up and one of them still tried to punch me. After that they just left, leaving me and the friend clueless of the reason why they attacked.
They didn't really hurt me in any way, except a small bruise on my forehead, so I suppose it was really about showing off or something.
People are fucking idiots.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|