View Single Post
Old 09.13.2007, 02:32 PM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The thing that is least attractive to me in a girl is ... well .. dressing slutty at all in a public place.. if a girl walks up to me with a thong (ew) hanging out of her pants and a mesh shirt with her bra peaking out.. that's just fucking sick. A girl would never impress me like that. I like sexiness that is subtle.. and in the bedroom, you can dress however you like.. but a chick walking around in public like that is the ultimate turnoff (besides stupidity). That's what was hot about my girlfriend.. she always dresses really conservatively.. though the first time I noticed how hot she was was when she took off her shirt and had a tanktop on after school one day.. her boobs were all hanging out... mmm.. but it was so innocent.. you know?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|