View Single Post
Old 02.01.2013, 02:37 PM   #156
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i said above i'm against obama on this one. he's wasting energy while we are stuck with 8% unemployment and an economy that shrank again due to defense cuts (i'm for defense cuts but they should be replaced by infrastructure builds/repairs/rebuilds). guns weren't a part of his campaign.

gangs get their guns currently at gun shows that require no background check. barring that, they'll go to the black market. i'm for universal background checks, yes. and i'd add mandatory safety training (which isn't in the law i believe). but there's always going to be a black market, like there is for drugs.

[edit: this is much more recent, about straw purchases: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ngs/?mobile=nc ]

however, i'm against the ar15 and high capacity magazine bans, as i consider them a red herring to get votes from gun-phobic people. also the term "assault weapon" is idiotic. you could call a car an "assault car" if you decide to get drunk and run people over with it. assault hammers!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|