Thread: S & M
View Single Post
Old 01.29.2007, 06:42 PM   #28
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I written a couple of times I think, about a girl named Toni that was into it. I picked her up at a bar and she was hot and most ready.
We headed back to her place for after hours wine and she wanted to look at us in the mirror naked so we did that for what seemed like too long.
Then, we, well, I wouldn't say "retired," but went into her bedroom and did the deed. I express myself crudely because it sucked...physically we were very compatible, but there was no spark...it was really weird and a lot like how a lot of my ex-girlfriends had described to me their "meaningless" past sexual relationships...yet they all seem to leave...oh well, go figure.
**the pain**the pain haha*
...but back to the story.,.
The next morning she opened up a drawer with some S & M paraphernalia (haha)...(I think she also had a whole chest/truck full of other stuff (some S & M regalia if memory serves) and I kinda sorta, well, you know, (after leaving that next day) really didn't ever call her back. I think it may have just been a little much for me and although I have great suppressed anger, I wouldn't ever want to take out that rage on a woman, I just wouldn't. I think they may have a sickness* or something, or that I'm just personally uptight about S & M.
We did, however, hook up a couple of more times in the not-to-distant future, but the sex was never very remarkable.

Now, this friend of mine was with this gal* for awhile (& she always liked me and that plays in a bit)...
I've written about it before (too), and, it's a much more interesting story (I suppose) for another time as I am already "running long" here...

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|