View Single Post
Old 08.20.2013, 06:41 PM   #6386
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
The other day I bought MBV's "EP's.." Reissue on CD (worth it, even though I had the vinyl already), and went a bit berserk, picking up hard copies of several albums that I already have on iTunes, or in some other electronic format.

While checking out, I saw a promo of the new No Age sitting behind the register, open. The owner was babbling on about the Cd being "dead" and I said, "then I guess you won't mind selling me that new No Age you've got there a few days early. I mean, if the format's dead, then this should probably be kind of an everything-must-go period for those dusty old cd's."

He said " fair enough," and I got it for 5 bucks. It's a good album, and more punk in execution than anything since the Weirdo Rippers era... You just have to know when and where to listen.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|