View Single Post
Old 01.09.2016, 10:06 PM   #1841
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Due to work, family etc., all are tentative but I should be able to catch some of them:

January 23, 2016: X______X, MOTR Pub, Cincinnati, Ohio
February 27, 2016: Wussy/Scrawl (GREAT double bill), Woodward Theater, Cincinnati, Ohio
March 18, 2016: They Might Be Giants, Madison Theater, Covington, Kentucky *
April 9, 2016: The Mountain Goats, The Vogue, Indianapolis, Indiana
May 15, 2016: Wanda Jackson, Southgate House Revival, Newport, Kentucky

Really excited about the X______X show--seminal legends don't come to town everyday, and it's a FREE show.

They Might Be Giants has an * because there's a possibility I might see Webb Wilder the same night at Natalie's in Worthington (suburban Columbus), Ohio. But March 18 is a Friday and that would be tough to make due to work.

Outside chance I might see Eternal Summers at Ace of Cups in Columbus, Ohio on January 17, 2016 but that's only if everything goes smoothly this coming week--which probably won't happen.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|